Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Buttered Sweet Potato Knot Rolls


This recipe represents my second entry for Light Bites, a Friday blogging group I joined. If you are confused because today is Tuesday, well what can I say, I have a busy life.

These rolls turned out so perfectly, and don't you love my cute little knots? I didn't think I could make them so pretty, but turns out it's a lot easier than it looks! I used yam instead of sweet potato (I think Americans call yams sweet potatoes anyway so it's probably the right thing), and replaced some of the flour with whole wheat flour but other than that stayed true to the Cooking Light recipe. Therefore I'll post the link rather than the recipe:

Buttered Sweet Potato Knot Rolls

They are soft and pillowy and a whole lot of delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I think they look fantastic! I've never incorporated sweet potatoes into a bread recipe but I'm going to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete